A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
Kitco Metals Inc. brings discerning customers an invaluable new product — Kitco Rhodium Sponge. In keeping with its tradition of innovation, Kitco has packaged 99.9 per cent pure rhodium powder (sponge) in tamper-proof plastic bottles of one, five and 10 ounces. Now, you can actually physically acquire rhodium, the rarest and most expensive precious metal.
Everyone knows about platinum, gold’s classier cousin. And gold itself has inspired legends since time immemorial. But rhodium? Now, that could be the precious metal of the future. Here’s why.
- It is rare. Annual global production (from just two countries) rarely exceeds 25 tons.
- It is in demand. Primarily used in catalytic convertors, rhodium will experience a demand surge as billions of people in China, India and Brazil acquire an appetite for cars.
- It is upwardly mobile. Market trends and supply constraints indicate that rhodium prices may increase significantly in the years ahead. (see charts).
WHO SHOULD TRADE RHODIUM?
You should trade rhodium if you:
- Have a medium-term horizon of three to five or more years
- Are seeking capital growth through a precious metal that can complement a diversified portfolio
- Are interested in hedging against inflation during times of economic uncertainty
- Are comfortable with the high risk associated with the volatile precious metals market
- Are looking for a speculative liquid asset of less than $50,000
HOW TO TRADE RHODIUM
It couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is:
- Buy Kitco Rhodium Sponge
- Open an account with a Kitco Recognized Storage Facility of your choice
- Keep an eye on the market
BUYING AND SELLING SMARTLY
Although Kitco cannot advise individuals on how or when to buy or sell rhodium, there are some common-sense guidelines for owning and trading rhodium. Sensible strategies that apply to other commodities are also applicable to rhodium.
Because rhodium prices can be quite volatile, you might want to consider the following strategy:
- At the point where your earnings double, you could choose to sell back just enough to recoup your original purchase price
- Thus, your remaining rhodium will be held free and clear and any subsequent increase in value will contribute to your profits
- Because capital gains can be taxable, it makes good sense to consult an investment or taxation expert
- The purchase and sale of Kitco Rhodium Sponge involves a high degree of risk and is not suitable for all persons and does not provides any guarantee of interest, yield or return.
- You should read and understand the Kitco Rhodium Sponge Product: Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that all risk of decline in the market value of a Kitco Rhodium Sponge is your risk and not that of Kitco.
- If you have any doubt about the suitability of Kitco Rhodium Sponge for your needs, please contact an independent legal or financial advisor.
- Kitco has not offered or given and will not provide any investment advice in connection with any purchase transaction or customer sale transaction and has not offered or given any opinion with respect to the suitability of any transaction made or which might be made by the customer.