You know the importance of asset diversification. But have you considered geographical diversification? It can be difficult to place your holdings in physically diverse locations. Unless you have the Canadian Allocated Storage advantage.
Kitco’s Canadian Allocated Storage program lets you purchase precious metals from us and have them stored on a segregated and allocated basis in secure storage facilities in Canada. You can add to, sell off or withdraw your holdings at any time. The program offers the following specific advantages:
- Hassle-free geographical diversification
- Storage in Canada, one of the world's most stable countries
- Storage in non-bank regulated, top-tier secure storage facilities
- Competitive storage and administrative fees
- Storage fees charged only for actual duration of storage
- Free annual audit report from independent auditors
- Detailed monthly statements
- Full insurance coverage at no additional cost
- Peace of mind from dealing with Kitco, a company trusted by thousands of precious metal buyers since 1977
See the New Europe magazine article on Canadian Allocated Storage.
Learn more about the Canadian Allocated Storage program.