SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 17 hrs. 14 mins.
Sep 15, 2014 00:01 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Sep 12, 2014 AM
Sep 11, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Sep 12, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go up 5.50?
- Kitco News, Sep 14 2014 9:25PM Gold Prices Looking For Momentum At The Start Of The Week
- Kitco News, Sep 12 2014 2:30PM FOMC Meeting Will Dominate Gold Market Next Week
- Kitco Video News, Sep 12 2014 12:56PM When Is Gold's Next Rally?
- Associated Press, Sep 14 2014 8:05PM Scottish Independence Could Mean Messy Divorce
- Associated Press, Sep 14 2014 7:58PM Russia-Annexed Crimea Votes For Legislature
- Kitco News, Sep 12 2014 12:12PM Weaker Gold Prices Expected Next Week Say Survey Participants
- Kitco News, Sep 12 2014 1:55PM Barclays: Rising U.S. Dollar, Treasury Yields 'Headwinds For Gold'
- Kitco News, Sep 12 2014 11:06AM Stronger U.S. Dollar, Interest Rate Expectations Short-Term Drivers For Gold - Capital Economics
- Kitco News, Sep 11 2014 9:34AM Gold’s Impact On Harvard, University Of Texas and McGill Endowment Funds
- Khaleej Times (United Arab Emirates), Sep 14 2014 11:46PM Bond yields softened by economic recovery concerns
- Associated Press, Sep 14 2014 11:34PM Asian stocks tumble on disappointing China data
- Alliance News, Sep 14 2014 11:01PM *EURO RISES TO NEARLY 3-WEEK HIGH OF 1.4686 VS CANADIAN DOLLAR
- Alliance News, Sep 14 2014 11:01PM *EURO RISES TO 5-DAY HIGH OF 0.7981 AGAINST POUND
- Reuters, Sep 14 2014 11:00PM GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks tumble as China anxiety saps confidence
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Sep 12 2014 2:52PM Momentum Traders Are In Control Of Gold: Stay Out Of Their Way
- by Jim Wyckoff , Sep 12 2014 8:38AM Where are the Stops? Friday, September 12: Gold and Silver
- by Hugo Murphy , Sep 12 2014 8:19AM Dollar Is King Again Overnight
- by Peter Hug , Sep 12 2014 8:08AM A Little Breather
- by Jay Taylor , Sep 11 2014 3:44PM Here Is Why You Put Your Savings in Gold
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Sep 11 2014 8:57AM GCZ4- ALGO's Fishing For Stops, Weak Longs Move To The Sidelines
- by Frank E. Holmes , Sep 10 2014 9:14AM Strong U.S. Dollar Weakens Gold Prices this September
- by VantagePoint , Sep 12 2014 8:39AM Monday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Bill Matlack , Sep 11 2014 3:56PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Sep 11 2014 3:54PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Al Korelin - audio , Sep 11 2014 3:40PM If the Markets Move Down Will Gold Follow
- by Palisade Radio , Sep 9 2014 1:57PM Frank Holmes: As Spring Follows Winter a Bull Market Will Follow a Bear Market in Gold
- by Warren Bevan , Sep 8 2014 3:31PM Rollin', Rollin', Rollin, Metals Keep Rollin' Over
- by Tommy Humphreys , Sep 12 2014 12:28PM Gold at Lowest Sentiment Levels Since June 2013 Bottom
- by Chuck Butler , Sep 12 2014 10:26AM Daily Pfennig: Dollar Best Week In 10 months!
- by Gold Report , Sep 11 2014 3:47PM Jeff Killeen: Cash and Catalysts Rule the Day
- by Axel Merk , Sep 11 2014 3:33PM Scottish Independence Vote: Investor Implications
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Sep 11 2014 3:30PM Stuck Inside Of the CME with the COMEX Blues Again
- by Rambus Chartology , Sep 9 2014 4:01PM Weekend Report…Potential Precious Metals Meltdown Scenario
- by Stewart Thomson , Sep 9 2014 4:00PM Gold's Transition Zone: Investor Strategy
- by Darryl Robert Schoon , Sep 9 2014 3:57PM The Price of Gold and the Art of War, Part I
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS