Sep 02, 2014 - 10:00 HK Time 19.4450 USD
Sep 01, 2014 - 10:01 UK Time
UK: 19.5325 USD
Sep 01, 2014 - 10:01 Mumbai Time
Mumbai: 19.4650 USD
Aug 29, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time
New York: 19.5450 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 17 hrs.
Sep 02, 2014 00:15 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Sep 01, 2014 AM
Aug 29, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Sep 01, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 7.20?
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 2:25PM ECB, Jobs Data, Geopolitical Headlines May Jostle Gold Next Week
- Kitco Video News, Aug 29 2014 11:41AM Gold Bulls Coming Back From Vacation Next Week?
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 3:07PM Man Of Steel Is Back; RCM Unveils Second Series of Superman Coins
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 11:15AM Alert Mumbai Citizens To Be Rewarded With Gold Coins During Ganesh Festival
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 12:08PM Split Views On Gold’s Price Direction For Next Week
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 11:46AM Midas’ Winmill: ‘Best To Wade Into Gold When People Aren’t Talking About It’
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 9:27AM Peak In U.S. Equity Markets Won’t Help Gold -- Analysts
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 9:54AM Chicago PMI Recovers To 64.3 In August From 52.6 In July
- Kitco News, Aug 29 2014 8:48AM BNP Paribas: Safe-Haven Demand For Gold ‘Not What It Used To Be’
- Guardian (UK), Sep 2 2014 12:01AM Economics Poor data from the eurozone and Japan means mixed picture for the global economy, says Phillip Inman
- Bloomberg Business News, Sep 1 2014 11:50PM Corn Declines as Investors Assess Record U.S. Crop With Ukraine
- Bloomberg Business News, Sep 1 2014 11:32PM Kiwi Intervention Bets Trigger First-to-Worst Flip: Currencies
- Sydney Morning Herald, The (Australia), Sep 1 2014 11:32PM $A still lower despite solid trade figures
- Bloomberg Business News, Sep 1 2014 11:01PM Dollar Gains With Topix as Treasuries Slip Before Data
- by Bodo Albrecht , Aug 29 2014 1:06PM Rare World Metals Mint - Pioneering a Market for Technology Metals
- by Jim Wyckoff , Aug 29 2014 8:42AM Where are the Stops? Friday, August 29: Gold and Silver
- by Hugo Murphy , Aug 29 2014 8:24AM Italy's In Deflation
- by Peter Hug , Aug 29 2014 8:06AM Hello…Anyone There?
- by Jay Taylor , Aug 29 2014 1:56PM Long Dated U.S. Treasuries, Government Debt, and Gold
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Aug 28 2014 9:26AM GCZ4- Putin Is Up To His Old Tricks; This Could Be The Catalyst To Pop Above $1300
- by Frank E. Holmes , Aug 26 2014 4:35PM Gold Jewelry Demand in India Improves
- by Mary Anne & Pamela Aden , Aug 22 2014 8:51AM Big Picture: Most Important
- by VantagePoint , Aug 29 2014 8:42AM Monday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Bill Matlack , Aug 28 2014 10:46AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Aug 28 2014 10:43AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Al Korelin - audio , Aug 27 2014 1:15PM Now Is The Time To Start Accumulating Mining Stocks
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Aug 29 2014 4:00PM Gold Miners Consolidate and Hold Support
- by Gary Tanashian , Aug 29 2014 3:08PM HUI Timing Boxes
- by Keith Weiner , Aug 29 2014 3:10PM The Credit Gradient
- by Chuck Butler , Aug 29 2014 2:00PM Daily Pfennig: Eurozone Greases The QE Tracks!
- by Nadia Simmons , Aug 28 2014 3:42PM Forex Trading Alert: AUD/USD - Currency Bulls In Charge
- by Gold Report , Aug 28 2014 3:30PM Keith Phillips: M&A Prey Offer Compelling Buying Opportunities
- by Jason Hamlin , Aug 27 2014 3:12PM CFR Recommends Policy Shift that is Very Bullish for Gold
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Aug 27 2014 2:57PM Dollar Dumping: When Actions Speak Loudest
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS