Jul 30, 2014 - 10:00 Mumbai Time 20.5900 USD
Jul 30, 2014 - 10:01 HK Time
Hong Kong: 20.5538 USD
Jul 29, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time
New York: 20.5675 USD
Jul 29, 2014 - 10:02 UK Time
UK: 20.7225 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 14 hrs. 14 mins.
Jul 30, 2014 03:01 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 5 hrs. 20 mins.
Jul 29, 2014 AM
Jul 28, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Jul 29, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go up 0.30?
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 2:08PM Gold Ends Weaker Amid Bearish "Outside Markets;" U.S. Data Awaited
- Kitco Video News, Jul 29 2014 2:31PM Some ‘Shenanigans’ In Gold Fix; Argentina Tangos With Default: Peter Hug
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 10:02AM U.S. Consumer Confidence Near Seven-Year High; Hits 90.9 In July
- CNBC, Jul 29 2014 3:58PM Ron Paul: Stocks are in a bubble and will crash
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 11:09AM SNL Sees Improving Conditions For Mine Exploration Spending
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 1:22PM Alacer: Çöpler Gold Mine Performs Strongly; Production Guidance Maintained
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 10:08AM FOMC Likely To Continue Tapering But Otherwise Not Change Policy Statement Materially
- Kitco News, Jul 29 2014 9:02AM LBMA Aims To Have Third-Party Administrator Of Gold Fix By End Of 2014
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 30 2014 2:46AM European Index Futures Decline Amid Earnings, Fed Meeting
- Reuters, Jul 30 2014 2:31AM Europe Factors to Watch-Stocks set to dip; eyes on earnings
- RTT News, Jul 30 2014 2:31AM European Stocks Seen Lower As EU & US Slap Russia With Fresh Sanctions
- Canadian Business Online, Jul 30 2014 2:16AM US economy expected to post solid second-quarter growth after dismal winter
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 30 2014 2:01AM Holcim Profit Misses Estimates on Currencies, Revamp
- Business Standard (India), Jul 30 2014 2:01AM U.S. economy seen regaining muscle in second quarter
- by Peter Hug , Jul 29 2014 8:40AM Doesn't Feel Like a New Day
- by Jim Wyckoff , Jul 29 2014 8:26AM Where are the Stops? Tuesday, July 29: Gold and Silver
- by Hugo Murphy , Jul 29 2014 8:19AM Range Bound FX Markets Before FOMC
- by Bodo Albrecht , Jul 28 2014 8:13AM Stretchable, Wearable Gold Links Electronics To Human Bodies
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Jul 28 2014 8:00AM Who Wins The Tug Of War In Gold? Geopolitics Versus Better Growth Outlook
- by Mary Anne & Pamela Aden , Jul 29 2014 2:15PM Still Looking Good
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Jul 29 2014 9:10AM GCZ4- Looking To Sell The Rally Against $1318.5
- by Frank E. Holmes , Jul 28 2014 4:16PM SWOT Analysis: China’s Flash PMI Expands Which Could Propel Gold Consumption
- by Jay Taylor , Jul 23 2014 3:29PM Gold Friendly BRICS Challenge the Dollar and the Fed
- by Bill Matlack , Jul 29 2014 4:01PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Bill Matlack , Jul 29 2014 3:59PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by VantagePoint , Jul 29 2014 8:38AM Wednesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Al Korelin - audio , Jul 24 2014 12:50PM Why Gold Is Getting Hit Today And The Long Term Outlook
- by Gary Tanashian , Jul 29 2014 2:18PM Death of the Dollar? Gold an Inflation Hedge? Really?
- by David Levenstein , Jul 29 2014 2:11PM While Other Currencies Emerge As An Alternative To The US Dollar, Gold Will Also Benefit.
- by Axel Merk , Jul 29 2014 2:09PM Fed Exit a Blue Pill?
- by Stewart Thomson , Jul 29 2014 2:06PM Gold: Let The Good Times Roll?
- by Gold Report , Jul 29 2014 2:05PM Paul Renken: Panning for Gold in the Junior Resource Sector
- by Chuck Butler , Jul 29 2014 11:49AM Daily Pfennig: Counting Eggs Before They Are Hatched
- by Avi Gilburt , Jul 28 2014 1:49PM Silver & Gold: A B-wave Bottom May Be In Place
- by Trader MC , Jul 28 2014 11:56AM Gold Elliott Wave Projection Since 1970
- by Paul Rejczak , Jul 28 2014 11:17AM Stock Trading Alert: Investors Remain Uncertain As Stock Fluctuate Near Long-Term Highs - Will The Uptrend Extend?
- by Rambus Chartology , Jul 28 2014 11:13AM Weekend Report...An In-depth Look at GDM and GDXJ
- by Keith Weiner , Jul 28 2014 11:11AM Like Dripping Silver Icicles
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Jul 28 2014 11:08AM Gold's Near-Term Dip Before the 1400 Trip
- by Julian D.W. Phillips , Jul 25 2014 4:16PM U.S. Dollar Imperialism – On The Move!
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Jul 25 2014 4:11PM More Weakness Ahead for the Miners
- by Energy Report , Jul 25 2014 4:08PM Steve Palmer Discuses the Summer Sleepers
- by Chris Vermeulen , Jul 24 2014 3:12PM Algorithmic Trading with Market Sentiment
- by Axel Merk , Jul 24 2014 3:05PM Instability the New Normal?
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS