Jul 31, 2014 - 10:02 Mumbai Time 20.5925 USD
Jul 31, 2014 - 10:01 HK Time
Hong Kong: 20.5775 USD
Jul 30, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time
New York: 20.5575 USD
Jul 30, 2014 - 10:00 UK Time
UK: 20.6050 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 13 hrs. 53 mins.
Jul 31, 2014 03:22 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 4 hrs. 59 mins.
Jul 30, 2014 AM
Jul 29, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Jul 30, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 0.10?
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 2:14PM Gold Weaker on Upbeat US GDP Report, Rallying US Dollar Index; FOMC a Non-Event
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 9:45PM Higher Gold Production Offsets Agnico Eagle’s Purchase of Osisko Mining
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 6:31PM Barrick Gold Corp. Reports Lower 2Q Earnings As Sales Volume, Prices Decline
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 6:43PM Kinross 2Q Adjusted Net Income Falls On Lower Gold Prices; Output Higher
- Reuters, Jul 30 2014 7:48PM UPDATE 1-Yamana Gold earnings beat expectations, eyes asset sales
- Kitco Video News, Jul 30 2014 3:17PM Tough For Miners At These Gold Prices, Exploration Is Key: Brent Cook
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 10:02AM TDS: Gold Range-Bound While Looking Toward U.S. Payrolls For Catalyst
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 3:16PM FOMC Statement Seen As Mostly Neutral For Gold In Short Term; Prices Remain Sideways
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 2:02PM Federal Reserve: Another $10B Bite The Dust
- Kitco News, Jul 30 2014 8:35AM U.S. Gross Domestic Product Rises 4% In Second Quarter
- Reuters, Jul 31 2014 3:15AM Europe Factors to Watch-Shares set to rise; BES in focus
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 31 2014 2:48AM European Stock-Index Futures Climb; BNP Paribas May Move
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 31 2014 2:47AM Gold Heads for Longest Drop in Two Months as U.S. Economy Gains
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 31 2014 2:33AM Emerging Stocks Fall With Won, Bonds; Europe Futures Rise
- by Jim Wyckoff , Jul 30 2014 9:00AM Where are the Stops? Wednesday, July 30: Gold and Silver
- by Hugo Murphy , Jul 30 2014 8:44AM Calm before the Storm on FX
- by Peter Hug , Jul 30 2014 8:38AM Yellen Should Continue to Carry the Politicians
- by Bodo Albrecht , Jul 28 2014 8:13AM Stretchable, Wearable Gold Links Electronics To Human Bodies
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Jul 28 2014 8:00AM Who Wins The Tug Of War In Gold? Geopolitics Versus Better Growth Outlook
- by Jay Taylor , Jul 30 2014 3:31PM Gold—Next Stop $1430+?
- by Mary Anne & Pamela Aden , Jul 29 2014 2:15PM Still Looking Good
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Jul 29 2014 9:10AM GCZ4- Looking To Sell The Rally Against $1318.5
- by Frank E. Holmes , Jul 28 2014 4:16PM SWOT Analysis: China’s Flash PMI Expands Which Could Propel Gold Consumption
- by Al Korelin - audio , Jul 30 2014 2:36PM Our Optimism For Gold In The Short Term Is Turning To Pessimism
- by VantagePoint , Jul 30 2014 8:59AM Thursday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Bill Matlack , Jul 29 2014 4:01PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Bill Matlack , Jul 29 2014 3:59PM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Steven Saville , Jul 30 2014 3:30PM Currency Devaluation: The Most Destructive Policy Of All
- by Toby Connor , Jul 30 2014 3:28PM Sowing the Seeds of the Next Depression
- by Gary Tanashian , Jul 29 2014 2:18PM Death of the Dollar? Gold an Inflation Hedge? Really?
- by David Levenstein , Jul 29 2014 2:11PM While Other Currencies Emerge As An Alternative To The US Dollar, Gold Will Also Benefit.
- by Axel Merk , Jul 29 2014 2:09PM Fed Exit a Blue Pill?
- by Stewart Thomson , Jul 29 2014 2:06PM Gold: Let The Good Times Roll?
- by Gold Report , Jul 29 2014 2:05PM Paul Renken: Panning for Gold in the Junior Resource Sector
- by Chuck Butler , Jul 29 2014 11:49AM Daily Pfennig: Counting Eggs Before They Are Hatched
- by Avi Gilburt , Jul 28 2014 1:49PM Silver & Gold: A B-wave Bottom May Be In Place
- by Trader MC , Jul 28 2014 11:56AM Gold Elliott Wave Projection Since 1970
- by Paul Rejczak , Jul 28 2014 11:17AM Stock Trading Alert: Investors Remain Uncertain As Stock Fluctuate Near Long-Term Highs - Will The Uptrend Extend?
- by Rambus Chartology , Jul 28 2014 11:13AM Weekend Report...An In-depth Look at GDM and GDXJ
- by Keith Weiner , Jul 28 2014 11:11AM Like Dripping Silver Icicles
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Jul 28 2014 11:08AM Gold's Near-Term Dip Before the 1400 Trip
- by Julian D.W. Phillips , Jul 25 2014 4:16PM U.S. Dollar Imperialism – On The Move!
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Jul 25 2014 4:11PM More Weakness Ahead for the Miners
- by Energy Report , Jul 25 2014 4:08PM Steve Palmer Discuses the Summer Sleepers
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS