Jul 23, 2014 - 10:00 HK Time 20.9725 USD
Jul 22, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time
New York: 20.9600 USD
Jul 22, 2014 - 10:00 UK Time
UK: 20.8975 USD
Jul 22, 2014 - 10:00 Mumbai Time
Mumbai: 20.9175 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 17 hrs. 11 mins.
Jul 23, 2014 00:03 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 8 hrs. 17 mins.
Jul 22, 2014 AM
Jul 21, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Jul 22, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 0.50?
- Kitco News, Jul 22 2014 12:53PM Bank Exodus From Commodities Could Hurt Liquidity Short Term; Otherwise Limited Impact Seen
- Kitco Video News, Jul 22 2014 1:05PM Great Opportunities At These Gold Levels: iiTrader
- Associated Press, Jul 22 2014 5:16PM US: No Evidence Of Direct Russian Link To Plane
- Kitco News, Jul 22 2014 2:07PM Gold Sees Pressure on Profit Taking, Rallying U.S. Dollar Index
- Associated Press, Jul 22 2014 5:24PM Conditions Remain Dire As War Surges On In Gaza
- Guardian (UK), Jul 22 2014 1:43PM Claims Of Forex Rigging Spark UK Criminal Investigation
- Kitco News, Jul 22 2014 11:55AM European Leaders Need To Open Their Eyes: Stanford
- Kitco News, Jul 22 2014 11:23AM ETF Securities: Auto-Catalyst Demand For Palladium Growing
- Kitco News, Jul 22 2014 10:46AM Mining Industry Feeling The Crunch As Mining Show Staples Suspended Indefinitely
- Reuters, Jul 22 2014 11:33PM Australia shares trade at new 6-year highs, miners strong
- Maeil Business Newspaper (South Korea), Jul 22 2014 11:17PM S. Korea economy rely heavily on China
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 22 2014 10:59PM Jobs Hold Sway Over Yellen-Carney as Central Banks Set to Split
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 22 2014 10:17PM Asian Stocks Gain as Rupiah, Aussie Strengthen; Oil Drops
- Reuters, Jul 22 2014 8:59PM GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks edge up as risk aversion wanes, euro languishes
- by Jim Wyckoff , Jul 22 2014 8:54AM Where are the Stops? Tuesday, July 22: Gold and Silver
- by Peter Hug , Jul 22 2014 8:51AM A Bit Calmer = A Bit Weaker
- by Hugo Murphy , Jul 22 2014 8:05AM Will The Euro$ Close Below 1.3500?
- by Bodo Albrecht , Jul 18 2014 2:34PM Lithium - Battery Material of the Past?
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Jul 18 2014 10:54AM Gold Investors: Be Wary Of The "Noise"
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Jul 22 2014 8:55AM GCQ4- We Are Still In "Sell The Rally Mode" Use The Levels
- by Jay Taylor , Jul 21 2014 1:45PM Monetary Velocity & John Exter’s Inverse Pyramid
- by Frank E. Holmes , Jul 21 2014 1:44PM SWOT Analysis: Current Real Rates in the U.S. Have Historically Coincided With $1,400 Gold Prices, says CIBC World Markets
- by Nigam Arora - corner , Jul 14 2014 11:33AM A Must See Gold Chart For Serious Investors And Traders, Part 1
- by Jay Taylor , Jul 14 2014 11:29AM A Perfect Storm for Higher Gold?
- by Al Korelin - audio , Jul 22 2014 1:34PM Tuesday Market Commentary
- by VantagePoint , Jul 22 2014 8:54AM Wednesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Mickey Fulp - audio , Jul 14 2014 2:41PM Mercenary Musings Radio with Mickey Fulp and Rob Graham: Natural Gas: From the Beginning with a Bamboo Pipeline
- by Al Korelin - audio , Jul 14 2014 2:36PM Gold And Silver Have Not Technically Broken Down With Today's Move
- by Nadia Simmons , Jul 22 2014 2:22PM Forex Trading Alert: Multi-week Consolidation in EUR/USD Ended
- by Stewart Thomson , Jul 22 2014 2:16PM Gold: If The Worst Is Over, What's Next?
- by Steven Saville , Jul 22 2014 2:14PM Setting the stage for the next collapse
- by Gold Report , Jul 22 2014 2:11PM Miners Must Control Costs to Improve Share Prices: Byron King
- by Warren Bevan , Jul 21 2014 1:44PM Perfect Week That Shows Just How Dangerous Gold Is To Trade
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Jul 21 2014 1:43PM Where Gold Stands As Its Range Expands
- by Rambus Chartology , Jul 21 2014 1:41PM Weekend Report…An In-Depth Look at The Chartology of Gold
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Jul 18 2014 3:11PM Will Gold Drag Down the Miners?
- by Przemyslaw Radomski, CFA , Jul 18 2014 2:31PM Gold & Silver Trading Alert: Implications of Thursday’s Strong Rally
- by Chuck Butler , Jul 18 2014 10:29AM Daily Pfennig: Conflicts Across the Globe Send Investors Scrambling for Shelter
- by Gary Tanashian , Jul 18 2014 10:02AM Currencies and Gold, Big Picture
- by Dudley Pierce Baker , Jul 17 2014 4:29PM Understanding Stock Warrants
- by Jeb Handwerger , Jul 17 2014 3:47PM Japanese Restart Nuclear Reactors Reigniting Uranium Mining Sector
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Jul 17 2014 3:42PM The Perfect Crime and the Plight of the Modern Silverite
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS