SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 22 hrs. 22 mins.
Dec 12, 2013 18:53 NY Time
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 13 hrs. 27 mins.
Dec 12, 2013 AM
Dec 11, 2013 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Dec 12, 2013
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 2:02PM Gold in Sharp Sell Off As Bears Reassert Technical Control
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 4:27PM OUTLOOK 2014: Geopolitical Uncertainty To Move Safe-Haven Gold Market
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 1:24PM Triland: Long Liquidation, Re-established Shorts Pressure Gold
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 12:51PM Palladium Expected To Remain In Deficit in 2014, Build On Price Gains
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 9:22AM Silver Bulls Taking a Beating, Need to Come Out Swinging in 2014
- Kitco News, Dec 11 2013 12:11PM Update 1: Most Banks See Gold In $1,000 - $1,200 Range
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 10:16AM Standard Chartered Sees 2014 Avg Gold Price Of $1,200; Higher U.S. Interest Rates Lend Weight
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 10:16AM Fears Of Fed Tapering Pressure Gold Again As Short Covering Stalls; Stops Hit
- Kitco News, Dec 12 2013 9:59AM Metanor Hits Record Weekly Gold Pour At Bachelor Mine
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Dec 12 2013 6:51PM Firm in campaign to gain a deeper understanding of women’s experiences in mining
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Dec 12 2013 6:51PM Malawi coal miner seeking strategic equity partner
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Dec 12 2013 6:51PM CSMI stresses role of research to ensure policy, laws and practice support sustainable mining
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Dec 12 2013 6:51PM Gibb providing rail construction monitoring services
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Dec 12 2013 6:51PM Aster process enabling Kazakhstan’s Suzdal gold plant to achieve ‘a number of efficiency ...
- by Jim Wyckoff , Dec 12 2013 8:44AM Where are the Stops? Thursday, December 12: Gold and Silver
- by Peter Hug , Dec 12 2013 8:17AM A Deal For The Sake Of A Deal Is Usually A Bad Deal
- by Hugo Murphy , Dec 12 2013 8:47AM Very Timid Moves In Currencies Overnight
- by Bodo Albrecht , Dec 6 2013 10:21AM Platinum – Still Relevant In Tomorrow’s Cars?
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Dec 12 2013 9:00AM GCG4-Buy The First Test Of $1235 For Quick Bounce, Thursday's Close Paramount
- by Jay Taylor , Dec 11 2013 3:06PM Turning 2013 Pain into a 2014 Gain
- by Eric Coffin , Dec 4 2013 12:47PM My Big Fat Chinese Plenum
- by Frank E. Holmes , Dec 4 2013 12:33PM From the Taj Mahal to Westminster Abbey: Notes from a Gold Investor
- by Al Korelin - audio , Dec 12 2013 2:10PM Reasons To Be Optimistic For Gold And Silver In This Crazy Market
- by VantagePoint , Dec 12 2013 8:54AM Friday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Mickey Fulp - audio , Dec 9 2013 10:39AM Mercenary Musings Radio with Mickey Fulp and Rob Graham: The Increasing Interest in Indium
- by Bill Matlack , Dec 9 2013 9:51AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Dec 9 2013 9:49AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Rambus Chartology , Dec 12 2013 12:11PM Wednesday Report…The Bear of a Lifetime takes no Prisoners
- by Tekoa Da Silva , Dec 12 2013 12:08PM Rob McEwen: “The Next Run Will Be Driven By Gold Moving Higher, As Well As New Discoveries”
- by Michael Kilbach , Dec 12 2013 12:08PM A Massive Trade Opportunity In Silver!?
- by Julian D.W. Phillips , Dec 12 2013 12:04PM 1200+ Tonnes Extra Supply, 1000 Tonnes Blocked
- by Chuck Butler , Dec 12 2013 11:46AM Daily Pfennig: RBNZ Greases The Rate Hike Tracks!
- by Peter Degraaf , Dec 11 2013 3:04PM Here Is How You Will Know If The Gold Bull Market Has Ended
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Dec 11 2013 2:25PM Circling Back to Silver Fundamentals
- by David Levenstein , Dec 11 2013 2:23PM While major Western Governments try everything to preserve their Fiat Currencies, China continues to accumulate more Gold Bullion.
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Dec 11 2013 2:21PM Gold Stocks Nearing Major Bottom
- by Mining Report , Dec 11 2013 11:29AM Jeb Handwerger: Follow the Fundamentals in Mining Markets
- by Nadia Simmons , Dec 10 2013 3:44PM Charts Suggest Decline in Crude Oil May Be Over
- by Stewart Thomson , Dec 10 2013 3:42PM QE To Infinity Out. Gold Demand To Infinity In
- by Gold Report , Dec 10 2013 9:17AM Warrants Warrant More Respect in the Resource Sector: Dudley Baker
- by Matt Machaj , Dec 9 2013 1:10PM Tapering or Tightening?
- by Richard Baker , Dec 9 2013 11:01AM Gold (Still) Trapped in a Value Wedge
- by Keith Weiner , Dec 9 2013 10:57AM Rising Interest Rates Spoil the Party
- by Toby Connor , Dec 9 2013 9:57AM Bear Market Bottoms: Smart Money Buying Opportunity
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Dec 9 2013 9:56AM Gold To Trade Higher Into The End Of The Year
- by Warren Bevan , Dec 9 2013 9:37AM Ugly Is As Ugly Does
- by Chris Vermeulen , Dec 9 2013 9:26AM Christmas Rally Starts Monday! – My ETF Trading Strategies
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS