SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 10 hrs. 52 mins.
Mar 10, 2014 06:23 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 1 hr. 57 mins.
Mar 10, 2014 AM
Mar 07, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Mar 07, 2014
- Kitco News, Mar 9 2014 8:19PM Gold Prices Start Week On Quieter Note
- Kitco News, Mar 7 2014 2:24PM Gold Market To Reassess Following Jobs Report; Look To Chinese Data
- Kitco News, Mar 7 2014 12:08PM Survey Participants Split Over Gold Direction Next Week
- Bloomberg Business News, Mar 9 2014 7:16PM China Gold Demand Seen Falling 17% This Quarter Amid Price Rally
- Reuters, Mar 7 2014 8:16PM Paulson''s Advantage funds surge in February as gold lends a hand
- Kitco News, Mar 7 2014 5:08PM Not Cost Cutting For The Sake Of It: McEwen President
- Kitco News, Mar 7 2014 1:44PM Optimism Creeping Back Into The Mining Sector At PDAC
- Kitco News, Mar 6 2014 1:50PM The Mining Industry Needs To Fix Itself: Rocmec CEO
- Business Day Live (South Africa), Mar 10 2014 6:18AM JSE lower amid risk-off trade
- Irish Times, The (Ireland), Mar 10 2014 5:36AM Asian markets slump on weak Chinese economic data
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Mar 10 2014 5:18AM Centamin extends Ampella offer
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Mar 10 2014 5:18AM Gulf ditches WA gold project, to focus on other assets
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Mar 10 2014 5:18AM Atlantic reduces size of Droxford facility as insurance pays out
- Mining Weekly (South Africa), Mar 10 2014 5:18AM Fraser Range moves closer to JV deal
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Mar 7 2014 10:46AM Tomorrow's Problem: Paying Interest On US Debt
- by Jim Wyckoff , Mar 7 2014 9:10AM Where are the Stops? Friday, March 7: Gold and Silver
- by Peter Hug , Mar 7 2014 8:08AM Capital Flows Continue To Find The Euro
- by Bodo Albrecht , Mar 6 2014 1:03PM Flow Cell Batteries: A Substitute For Lithium-Ion?
- by Jay Taylor , Mar 7 2014 1:54PM Up Two Months in a Row. But is Gold’s Decline Over?
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Mar 6 2014 8:30AM European Central Bank Leaves Interest Rates Unchanged
- by Frank E. Holmes , Mar 4 2014 11:27AM SWOT Analysis: Gold Gains for Second Month in a Row
- by Jay Taylor , Feb 28 2014 1:42PM Stocks Up, Gold Down. Stocks Down, Gold UP!
- by Al Korelin - audio , Mar 7 2014 2:17PM We Remain Bullish On Gold, Some Technical Numbers To Watch For
- by VantagePoint , Mar 7 2014 9:21AM Monday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Chuck Butler , Mar 7 2014 12:45PM Daily Pfennig: Draghi Sets Off A Firestorm Of Euro Buying!
- by Energy Report , Mar 7 2014 12:43PM Zimtu Capital Analyst Says All Roads Lead to the Athabasca Basin
- by Rambus Chartology , Mar 7 2014 11:54AM Wednesday Report…Part 2.. Interesting Developments in the Charts
- by Julian D.W. Phillips , Mar 6 2014 1:59PM Renewed Indian Demand Driving Gold Prices Higher?
- by Gary Tanashian , Mar 6 2014 1:25PM Watch Semiconductors' Market Leadership
- by Przemyslaw Radomski, CFA , Mar 5 2014 2:04PM Gold & Silver Trading Alert: Gold Fails to Rally
- by Matthew McKinney , Mar 5 2014 12:50PM Gold Futures Pull Back To Support
- by Toby Connor , Mar 5 2014 12:48PM Another Big Move Up Coming in Mining Shares
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Mar 5 2014 12:45PM PDAC 2014 Underscores Muted Sentiment towards Gold Stocks
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Mar 5 2014 11:28AM Silver: Position Limits, Commodity Perceptions and Monetary Ignorance
- by Scott Silva , Mar 4 2014 11:21AM Real Money
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS