SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 15 hrs. 22 mins.
Sep 30, 2014 01:53 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Sep 29, 2014 AM
Sep 26, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Sep 29, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go up 1.20?
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 1:57PM Gold Ends Mixed; Short Covering and Bargain Hunting Offset by Strong U.S. Dollar
- Kitco Video News, Sep 29 2014 2:06PM These Are The Important Underpinnings of Gold: Frank Holmes
- Associated Press, Sep 29 2014 11:48AM China Faces Tricky Balance In Hong Kong's Protests
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 12:31PM CFTC Data Show Funds Cut Bullish Gold Positions To Lowest Since January
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 10:02AM U.S. Pending Home Sales Fall 1.0% In August
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 9:08AM CME Group's Hunnable: New Hong Kong Gold Futures Contract To Allow 'Easy Arb'
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 8:32AM Gold Sees Mild Gains On Hong Kong Protests
- Associated Press, Sep 29 2014 8:40AM US Consumer Spending Up 0.5% In August
- Kitco News, Sep 29 2014 8:25AM Technical Trading: Bullish Momentum Divergence Bodes Well For Gold
- Bloomberg Business News, Sep 30 2014 12:48AM Strong Dollar Bolsters Fed Patience on Rates Amid Growth Impact
- Associated Press, Sep 30 2014 12:15AM Asian stocks mostly lower after US declines
- South China Morning Post (Hong Kong), Sep 30 2014 12:15AM More bad signs for Japan’s economy
- Japan Economic Newswire, Sep 29 2014 11:50PM Dollar in lower 109 yen zone after mixed economic data
- Alliance News, Sep 29 2014 11:50PM *AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR RISES TO 2-DAY HIGH OF 0.8766 VS US DOLLAR
- by Peter Hug , Sep 29 2014 8:21AM Metals Stable, But May Be End Of Third-Quarter Squaring
- by Jim Wyckoff , Sep 29 2014 8:34AM Where are the Stops? Monday, September 29: Gold and Silver
- by Hugo Murphy , Sep 29 2014 8:29AM U.S. Dollar Continues To Power Through
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Sep 26 2014 3:46PM China Real Estate Sector Remains An Economic Wild Card
- by Bodo Albrecht , Sep 26 2014 11:38AM Siemens Reports Breakthrough In Safer Lithium Ion Battery Technology
- by Nigam Arora - corner , Sep 22 2014 1:59PM A Must-See Gold Chart For Serious Investors And Traders, Part 2 - When Will Gold Bottom?
- by Jay Taylor , Sep 25 2014 2:30PM Dr. Robert McHugh Records a Hindenburg Omen and More
- by Mary Anne & Pamela Aden , Sep 24 2014 5:02PM Strong Dollar Pressures Gold
- by Frank E. Holmes , Sep 23 2014 11:39AM SWOT Analysis: China is Seeking to Obtain More Influence Over Gold Prices
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Sep 18 2014 11:20AM GCZ4-Close Below $1220 Bearish Downside Target $1180:
- by Palisade Radio - Audio , Sep 29 2014 3:51PM James Turk: The Super Rich Get It - Moving out of Cash & Into Physical Assets!
- by Mickey Fulp - audio , Sep 29 2014 3:33PM Mercenary Musings Radio with Mickey Fulp and Rob Graham: The Carbon Controversy: Are There Consequences?
- by Bill Matlack , Sep 29 2014 11:06AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Sep 29 2014 11:06AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by VantagePoint , Sep 29 2014 8:36AM Tuesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Al Korelin - audio , Sep 25 2014 2:36PM To Quote Dr. Jeffrey Lewis, Kitco Contributor, Yes It Is "A Giant Cluster Ponzi"
- by Bill Matlack , Sep 22 2014 11:29AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Chuck Butler , Sep 29 2014 3:47PM Daily Pfennig: RBNZ Admits To Selling Kiwi!
- by Steven Saville , Sep 29 2014 3:47PM Gold vs Silver during Precious-Metals Bull Markets
- by Clive Maund , Sep 29 2014 3:45PM Gold Market Update
- by Clive Maund , Sep 29 2014 3:41PM Silver Market Update
- by Avi Gilburt , Sep 29 2014 3:35PM Has the Breakdown in Gold Been Averted for Now?
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Sep 29 2014 3:33PM Gold - Repetitious Insanity vs. Rational Insight
- by Richard (Rick) Mills , Sep 29 2014 3:24PM A Stop Spike Event
- by Rambus Chartology , Sep 26 2014 2:28PM Precious Metals Bear Phase III - Dead Ahead- Part 1
- by Tekoa Da Silva , Sep 26 2014 2:19PM Rick Rule: I Think We’re Seeing A Bullish Transition In The Junior Gold Miners
- by Michael Lombardi, MBA , Sep 26 2014 12:59PM A Rational Look at Gold
- by Keith Weiner , Sep 24 2014 4:53PM A Monetary Cancer Metastasizes in Europe
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Sep 24 2014 4:55PM One Giant Cluster Ponzi
- by Bob Kirtley , Sep 24 2014 4:49PM GOLD: The bewitching hour of a Triple Bottom is upon us
- by Gold Report , Sep 24 2014 2:41PM Richard Karn's Advice for Avoiding the Walking Dead
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS