SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 6 hrs. 13 mins.
Apr 23, 2014 11:02 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS OPEN closes in 6 hrs. 13 mins.
Apr 23, 2014 AM
Apr 22, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Apr 23, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 0.10?
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 2:39PM Gold May Target $1,300 Ahead Of Options Expiry; Light Volume May Diminish Correlation
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 10:04AM U.S. New Home Sales Fall 14.5% In March
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 8:19AM Gold Modestly Up on Short Covering, Bargain Hunting, Weaker U.S. Dollar
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 8:37AM Latest Proposal By S African Platinum Miners Is Only 'A Moderate Increase' - HSBC
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 9:46AM U.S. Flash PMI Hits 55.4 In April
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 10:36AM Wednesday's Forex Analytical Charts
- Kitco News, Apr 23 2014 10:21AM Wednesday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver and Platinum and Palladium
- Associated Press, Apr 23 2014 8:40AM Europe Recovery Shows Signs Of Strengthening
- Associated Press, Apr 23 2014 8:10AM Bernanke Regrets Not Explaining Crisis Better
- Kitco Video News, Apr 22 2014 2:03PM Real "Wolf of Wall Street" Jordan Belfort on Scorsese Film, Gold & Market Philosophy
- Kitco Video News, Apr 22 2014 4:07PM Gold Needs To Hold $1,278: Peter Hug
- Bloomberg Business News, Apr 23 2014 11:00AM U.S. Stocks Fluctuate as Treasuries Gain on Economic Data
- MarketWatch, Apr 23 2014 10:49AM Dollar adds to loss vs. yen after new-home sales
- MINING.com, Apr 23 2014 10:46AM Canada says whales no longer in danger as oil pipeline verdict looms
- by Jim Wyckoff , Apr 23 2014 8:31AM Where are the Stops? Wednesday, April 23: Gold and Silver
- by Peter Hug , Apr 23 2014 8:24AM Support Holds, Ukraine Adds Lift
- by Hugo Murphy , Apr 23 2014 8:31AM Low CPI Shocking The Aussie
- by Bodo Albrecht , Apr 21 2014 9:56AM The American Year of the Electric Car - A Report From the New York International Auto Show
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Apr 17 2014 3:00PM Is Fed Policy Communication Getting Jumbled?
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Apr 22 2014 8:26AM GCM4- Buyers Come Against The Support Levels
- by Frank E. Holmes , Apr 21 2014 10:14AM SWOT Analysis: Russia Overtakes U.S. to Become the World’s Second-Largest Gold Producer Behind China
- by Jay Taylor , Apr 17 2014 12:31PM A Slow-Coming Train Wreck!
- by VantagePoint , Apr 23 2014 9:20AM Thursday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Mickey Fulp - audio , Apr 22 2014 2:21PM Mercenary Musings Radio with Mickey Fulp & Rob Graham: Luster Lost is a Bullion Buy
- by Al Korelin - audio , Apr 22 2014 2:15PM Does the Fed Want Gold to Rise to Dismiss Deflation Concerns?
- by Bill Matlack , Apr 21 2014 10:45AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Apr 21 2014 10:41AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by David Levenstein , Apr 22 2014 1:30PM Dubai Emerges As A Global Gold Centre As Demand For Bullion Continues
- by Gold Report , Apr 22 2014 11:30AM Willem Middelkoop and Terence van der Hout: Turnaround Stories Revolve Around Proven Management
- by Chuck Butler , Apr 22 2014 9:33AM Daily Pfennig: Flushing Out The Speculative Longs In China
- by Gary Tanashian , Apr 21 2014 12:45PM CoT - Gold, Silver, Commodities & T Notes
- by Warren Bevan , Apr 21 2014 12:47PM Gold Can’t Glitter
- by Clive Maund , Apr 21 2014 11:23AM Gold Market Update
- by Clive Maund , Apr 21 2014 11:18AM Silver Market Update
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Apr 21 2014 10:58AM Gold Passes The Test ... Barely
- by Peter Vogel , Apr 21 2014 10:09AM Gold & Silver Triggers
- by Bob Kirtley , Apr 17 2014 11:50AM Gold, Silver And The Mining Sector: Prepare For A Severe Fall
- by Chris Vermeulen , Apr 17 2014 11:45AM Gold Forecast This Is Going To Be Exciting
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS