SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 14 hrs. 34 mins.
Apr 23, 2014 02:41 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS CLOSED opens in 5 hrs. 40 mins.
Apr 22, 2014 AM
Apr 17, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Apr 22, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 0.70?
- Kitco Video News, Apr 22 2014 2:03PM Real "Wolf of Wall Street" Jordan Belfort on Scorsese Film, Gold & Market Philosophy
- Kitco Video News, Apr 22 2014 4:07PM Gold Needs To Hold $1,278: Peter Hug
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 2:07PM Gold Down, Hits 9-Wk Low, on More Chart-Based Selling, Rallying U.S. Equities
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 2:39PM Gold May Target $1,300 Ahead Of Options Expiry; Light Volume May Diminish Correlation
- Canadian Press DataFile, Apr 22 2014 1:49PM Former Head Of U.S. Fed Reserve Says Central Bank's Role Was Misunderstood
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 12:22PM Barclays Likely To Join List Of Banks Selling Commodity Assets; Market Impact Small
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 11:08AM Low-Income Americans Still Prefer to Own Gold – Gallup
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 10:03AM U.S. Existing Homes Sales Fall 0.2% In March
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 10:08AM Roxgold Reports Feasibility Study For Yaramoko
- Kitco News, Apr 22 2014 9:14AM Barclays: Chinese Imports Of PGMs, Silver Strong
- CNBC, Apr 23 2014 2:30AM Brent holds above $109 after in-line China data, Ukraine supports
- Bloomberg Business News, Apr 23 2014 2:30AM Asian Stocks Pare Advance After China Manufacturing Data
- Morningstar, Apr 23 2014 2:16AM Newcrest Gold Production Falls in 3rd Quarter
- Moneycontrol.com (India), Apr 23 2014 1:45AM Forget ''fragile,'' these are ''high five'' currencies
- by Hugo Murphy , Apr 22 2014 8:29AM The FX Market Is Asleep
- by Jim Wyckoff , Apr 22 2014 8:26AM Where are the Stops? Tuesday, April 22: Gold and Silver
- by Peter Hug , Apr 22 2014 8:20AM Some Bargain Hunting Overnight
- by Bodo Albrecht , Apr 21 2014 9:56AM The American Year of the Electric Car - A Report From the New York International Auto Show
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Apr 17 2014 3:00PM Is Fed Policy Communication Getting Jumbled?
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Apr 22 2014 8:26AM GCM4- Buyers Come Against The Support Levels
- by Frank E. Holmes , Apr 21 2014 10:14AM SWOT Analysis: Russia Overtakes U.S. to Become the World’s Second-Largest Gold Producer Behind China
- by Jay Taylor , Apr 17 2014 12:31PM A Slow-Coming Train Wreck!
- by Mickey Fulp - audio , Apr 22 2014 2:21PM Mercenary Musings Radio with Mickey Fulp & Rob Graham: Luster Lost is a Bullion Buy
- by Al Korelin - audio , Apr 22 2014 2:15PM Does the Fed Want Gold to Rise to Dismiss Deflation Concerns?
- by VantagePoint , Apr 22 2014 8:43AM Wednesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Bill Matlack , Apr 21 2014 10:45AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Apr 21 2014 10:41AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by David Levenstein , Apr 22 2014 1:30PM Dubai Emerges As A Global Gold Centre As Demand For Bullion Continues
- by Gold Report , Apr 22 2014 11:30AM Willem Middelkoop and Terence van der Hout: Turnaround Stories Revolve Around Proven Management
- by Chuck Butler , Apr 22 2014 9:33AM Daily Pfennig: Flushing Out The Speculative Longs In China
- by Gary Tanashian , Apr 21 2014 12:45PM CoT - Gold, Silver, Commodities & T Notes
- by Warren Bevan , Apr 21 2014 12:47PM Gold Can’t Glitter
- by Clive Maund , Apr 21 2014 11:23AM Gold Market Update
- by Clive Maund , Apr 21 2014 11:18AM Silver Market Update
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Apr 21 2014 10:58AM Gold Passes The Test ... Barely
- by Peter Vogel , Apr 21 2014 10:09AM Gold & Silver Triggers
- by Bob Kirtley , Apr 17 2014 11:50AM Gold, Silver And The Mining Sector: Prepare For A Severe Fall
- by Chris Vermeulen , Apr 17 2014 11:45AM Gold Forecast This Is Going To Be Exciting
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS