Sep 02, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time 19.1975 USD
Sep 02, 2014 - 10:00 UK Time
UK: 19.3575 USD
Sep 02, 2014 - 10:00 Mumbai Time
Mumbai: 19.4525 USD
Sep 02, 2014 - 10:00 HK Time
Hong Kong: 19.4450 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 7 hrs. 14 mins.
Sep 02, 2014 10:01 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Sep 02, 2014 AM
Sep 01, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Sep 02, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 20.50?
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 8:34AM Gold Pressured To 10-Week Low By Stronger U.S. Dollar, No Major Weekend Geopolitical Developments
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 9:56AM Palladium Producer Stillwater Scales back Marathon PGM-Copper Project
- Associated Press, Sep 2 2014 9:41AM Ukraine: Russian Forces In Major Rebel Cities
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 9:12AM ETF Securities: Demand For Precious Metals Could Return As Currencies Devalued
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 8:42AM Bears Remain In Control Of Near Term Gold Trend
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 8:19AM Abenomics, European Style
- Kitco News, Sep 2 2014 8:01AM Mining Ghost Town Real Estate Bubble?
- BBC, Sep 2 2014 8:05AM Australia's mining tax repealed
- Bloomberg, Sep 2 2014 7:21AM China Banks Boost Precious Metals Hoard Amid Lease Demand
- Kitco Video News, Aug 29 2014 11:41AM Gold Bulls Coming Back From Vacation Next Week?
- Bloomberg Business News, Sep 2 2014 10:00AM Yamana Gold Appoints Female Directors to All-Male Board
- Economic Times, The (India), Sep 2 2014 10:00AM Rupee sees biggest fall in 3 weeks, closes at 60.68/69 per dollar
- Seattle Times (WA), Sep 2 2014 9:45AM Shares mostly rise while dollar gains on euro, yen
- Reuters, Sep 2 2014 9:31AM Kazakh central bank may soon widen trading corridor for the tenge
- by Peter Hug , Sep 2 2014 8:23AM Everyone's Back And The Bears Take The Initial Lead
- by Hugo Murphy , Sep 2 2014 8:50AM U.S. Dollar Buying Frenzy Continues
- by Jim Wyckoff , Sep 2 2014 8:47AM Where are the Stops? Tuesday, September 2: Gold and Silver
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Sep 2 2014 8:29AM The World Has Become A More Dangerous Place: Gold Is A Safe Haven
- by Bodo Albrecht , Aug 29 2014 1:06PM Rare World Metals Mint - Pioneering a Market for Technology Metals
- by Nouriel Roubini , Sep 2 2014 8:17AM Abenomics, European Style
- by Jay Taylor , Aug 29 2014 1:56PM Long Dated U.S. Treasuries, Government Debt, and Gold
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Aug 28 2014 9:26AM GCZ4- Putin Is Up To His Old Tricks; This Could Be The Catalyst To Pop Above $1300
- by Frank E. Holmes , Aug 26 2014 4:35PM Gold Jewelry Demand in India Improves
- by Mary Anne & Pamela Aden , Aug 22 2014 8:51AM Big Picture: Most Important
- by VantagePoint , Sep 2 2014 8:48AM Wednesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Bill Matlack , Aug 28 2014 10:46AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Juniors
- by Bill Matlack , Aug 28 2014 10:43AM Metals & Mining Analysts' Ratings & Estimates - Seniors
- by Al Korelin - audio , Aug 27 2014 1:15PM Now Is The Time To Start Accumulating Mining Stocks
- by Paul Rejczak , Sep 2 2014 9:25AM Stock Trading Alert: Stocks Set To Open Higher Following Long Holiday Weekend – Will Uptrend Continue?
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Aug 29 2014 4:00PM Gold Miners Consolidate and Hold Support
- by Gary Tanashian , Aug 29 2014 3:08PM HUI Timing Boxes
- by Keith Weiner , Aug 29 2014 3:10PM The Credit Gradient
- by Chuck Butler , Aug 29 2014 2:00PM Daily Pfennig: Eurozone Greases The QE Tracks!
- by Nadia Simmons , Aug 28 2014 3:42PM Forex Trading Alert: AUD/USD - Currency Bulls In Charge
- by Gold Report , Aug 28 2014 3:30PM Keith Phillips: M&A Prey Offer Compelling Buying Opportunities
- by Jason Hamlin , Aug 27 2014 3:12PM CFR Recommends Policy Shift that is Very Bullish for Gold
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Aug 27 2014 2:57PM Dollar Dumping: When Actions Speak Loudest
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS