Jul 28, 2014 - 10:00 NY Time 20.6475 USD
Jul 28, 2014 - 10:00 UK Time
UK: 20.6425 USD
Jul 28, 2014 - 10:00 Mumbai Time
Mumbai: 20.6675 USD
Jul 28, 2014 - 10:00 HK Time
Hong Kong: 20.5950 USD
SPOT MARKET IS OPEN closes in 4 hrs. 52 mins.
Jul 28, 2014 12:21 NY Time
Index data delayed 10 min.
Gold Futures NEW YORK FUTURES MARKET IS OPEN closes in 4 hrs. 53 mins.
Jul 28, 2014 AM
Jul 25, 2014 AM
Historical London Fixings...
Free mining sector
investor information Sponsored content
Jul 28, 2014
Kitco Gold Index Including oil, commodities and base metals
Did gold really go down 5.40?
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 8:25AM Gold Mixed Amid Chart Consolidation; Big U.S. Data Week Ahead
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 11:53AM HSBC: Lack Of Skilled Mining Professionals May Help Sustain Any Future Price Rallies
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 10:58AM Monday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver and Platinum and Palladium
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 10:56AM Monday's Forex Analytical Charts
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 10:01AM U.S. Pending Home Sales Fall 1.1% In June
- Guardian (UK), Jul 28 2014 12:02AM Three banks accused of rigging silver price in lawsuit
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 9:13AM Comex Gold Net Long Increases On Short Covering - CFTC Data
- Kitco News, Jul 28 2014 8:47AM Technical Trading: Gold Holds Above 200-Day Moving Average Support
- Canadian Press DataFile, Jul 28 2014 7:54AM Israel Carries Out 3 Airstrikes On Gaza, Breaking Relative Lull At Start Of Muslim Holiday
- Kitco News, Jul 27 2014 9:00PM Gold Price Start The Week Higher But Analysts See Volatility On Horizon
- Bloomberg Business News, Jul 28 2014 12:18PM Gold Poised to Climb as Violence in Ukraine Boosts Demand
- International Monetary Fund (IMF), Jul 28 2014 12:14PM IMF Survey: UK Economy Rebounding Strongly
- Kitco Video News, Jul 25 2014 2:25PM What To Do With Gold At These Levels - Chart This!
- Associated Press, Jul 28 2014 7:58AM Police Team Turns Back From Ukraine Crash Site
- by Jim Wyckoff , Jul 28 2014 8:57AM Where are the Stops? Monday, July 28: Gold and Silver
- by Bodo Albrecht , Jul 28 2014 8:13AM Stretchable, Wearable Gold Links Electronics To Human Bodies
- by Hugo Murphy , Jul 28 2014 8:10AM Gearing Up For A Busy Week
- by Kira McCaffrey Brecht , Jul 28 2014 8:00AM Who Wins The Tug Of War In Gold? Geopolitics Versus Better Growth Outlook
- by Peter Hug , Jul 25 2014 9:05AM Traders Poking For Opportunities
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Jul 24 2014 11:01AM GCQ4- Looking To Sell The Rally; Major Stops Are Below $1289 Could Trigger $1260:
- by Jay Taylor , Jul 23 2014 3:29PM Gold Friendly BRICS Challenge the Dollar and the Fed
- by Rich Ilczyszyn , Jul 22 2014 8:55AM GCQ4- We Are Still In "Sell The Rally Mode" Use The Levels
- by Frank E. Holmes , Jul 21 2014 1:44PM SWOT Analysis: Current Real Rates in the U.S. Have Historically Coincided With $1,400 Gold Prices, says CIBC World Markets
- by VantagePoint , Jul 28 2014 9:17AM Tuesday's Predicted Daily Price Trends for Gold and Silver
- by Al Korelin - audio , Jul 24 2014 12:50PM Why Gold Is Getting Hit Today And The Long Term Outlook
- by Trader MC , Jul 28 2014 11:56AM Gold Elliott Wave Projection Since 1970
- by Paul Rejczak , Jul 28 2014 11:17AM Stock Trading Alert: Investors Remain Uncertain As Stock Fluctuate Near Long-Term Highs - Will The Uptrend Extend?
- by Rambus Chartology , Jul 28 2014 11:13AM Weekend Report...An In-depth Look at GDM and GDXJ
- by Keith Weiner , Jul 28 2014 11:11AM Like Dripping Silver Icicles
- by Mark Mead Baillie , Jul 28 2014 11:08AM Gold's Near-Term Dip Before the 1400 Trip
- by Chuck Butler , Jul 28 2014 9:32AM Daily Pfennig: Dollar Bulls Believe 2nd Half Economic Recovery Will Propel US Currency Higher
- by Julian D.W. Phillips , Jul 25 2014 4:16PM U.S. Dollar Imperialism – On The Move!
- by Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT , Jul 25 2014 4:11PM More Weakness Ahead for the Miners
- by Energy Report , Jul 25 2014 4:08PM Steve Palmer Discuses the Summer Sleepers
- by Chris Vermeulen , Jul 24 2014 3:12PM Algorithmic Trading with Market Sentiment
- by Axel Merk , Jul 24 2014 3:05PM Instability the New Normal?
- by Gold Report , Jul 24 2014 2:56PM Doug Loud and Jeff Mosseri: Three Reasons Why Gold and Gold Stocks Will Rise
- by Przemyslaw Radomski, CFA , Jul 23 2014 3:47PM Gold & Silver Trading Alert: Euro’s Breakdown and Its Implications
- by Dr. Jeffrey Lewis , Jul 23 2014 3:33PM Central Banks and The Dollar Hitting the BRICS
- by Mining Report , Jul 23 2014 3:12PM Jocelyn August: Upcoming Catalysts for the Mining and Energy Sectors
- by Nadia Simmons , Jul 22 2014 2:22PM Forex Trading Alert: Multi-week Consolidation in EUR/USD Ended
- by Stewart Thomson , Jul 22 2014 2:16PM Gold: If The Worst Is Over, What's Next?
- by Steven Saville , Jul 22 2014 2:14PM Setting the stage for the next collapse
Kitco Gibson Capital and Beneath the Surface Capital
Technical and Fundamental Analyses
Top 5 Performing Gold Equities
listed on the various gold indices)
FREE COMPANY FINANCIAL REPORTS