The future of PGMs online webinar - Sign up now
Kitco Commentaries | Opinions, Ideas and Markets Talk
Featuring views and opinions written by market professionals, not staff journalists.
With significant movement in Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium prices this past year, Platinum Group Metals once again are taking center stage.
Join us on Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 10 AM, for our Future of PGMs Online Seminar to as we discuss the value of these metals, and to show why they are as important as ever.
A Recap Of Some Of The Issues Facing Platinum Group Metals:
• Palladium and rhodium prices have moved sharply lower after reaching unprecedented heights.
• Platinum prices are beginning to rise after several years of trading in a narrow, low range of $800 - $1,000.
• The South African government’s Public-Private Partnership to examine how the PGM markets and mining industry got to their present state, and potential future new applications for these metals.
• Quality and accuracy issues related to market data and information.
• Auto industry trends to present and whether they will continue going forward.
After completing its annual review of long-term platinum, palladium, and rhodium supply, demand, and price projections to 2050 in January 2022, CPM Group will discuss:
• How the above points will affect PGMs through 2050
• The long transition away from petroleum-derived fueled ICEs in motive transportations
• The transition to Electric Vehicles and what that process will look like.
For Sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org