The 2022 CPM Group PGM market outlook and yearbook
Kitco Commentaries | Opinions, Ideas and Markets Talk
Featuring views and opinions written by market professionals, not staff journalists.
On Tuesday, July 26th, CPM Group presented its 2022 Platinum Group Metals Outlook.
If you wish to watch the presentation, you can access it by clicking here.
The presentation only gives a small taste of CPM Group’s view of the market. A much deeper understanding of the market comes from reading CPM Group’s PGM Yearbook 2022.
CPM PGM Yearbook 2022 contains definitive and detailed statistics and analysis on the international PGM markets and focuses on trends that have emerged or developed in 2021 and early 2022, including:
- The organization of retail investors
- The Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Inflation increased since February 2021
- Interest Rates have begun rising after a long period of anticipation
- A reduction in liquidity and major market making capacity
- The more intense use of exchange traded funds by bullion banks
- Elevated Investor Demand for bullion and derivatives
- The increased availability of inaccurate and misleading information, statistics, and commentary
The 2022 CPM Platinum Group Metals Yearbook is available here.
The Institute of Scrap Recycling
Monex Precious Metals
Noah Capital Markets
Stillwater Critical Minerals
Media & Distribution Partners
Bullion Bulletin, Foretell
Glacier Publishing, The Northern Miner
Investing News Network
Mining Weekly, Creamer Media
Ellis Martin Report
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd.
SE Asia Consulting