Register Now: Silver Facts and Fantasies 2023
Kitco Commentaries | Opinions, Ideas and Markets Talk
Featuring views and opinions written by market professionals, not staff journalists.
CPM Group is excited to announce the return of our extremely popular Silver Facts and Fantasies Online Seminar.
March 1, 2023 10 AM EST
Silver is a unique metal, both as a financial asset and industrial commodity. Many investors have difficulty getting accurate information about silver, a millennia old problem that has kept investors vulnerable unnecessary losses.
The high degree of investor secrecy about silver allows misinformation and myths to be circulated to lure investors into buying silver at inflated prices with expectations of grandiose price increases that never materialize.
However, with the right knowledge silver can deliver huge opportunities and profits.
Join CPM Group for a free presentation challenging your knowledge about silver and silver markets and gain valuable insights to help you become an informed investor.
- An in-depth overview of the current silver market and CPM Group's projections for 2023 and beyond
- The factors that affect and determine the silver price and how CPM Group tracks them
- Whether there is any truth behind common silver myths, including the idea of draining the comex, bank manipulation, and metal scarcity.
- Why these myths started, and who profits from them
- An explanation of above-ground refined inventories and unmined silver
- How central banks' currency policies and practices relate to silver
- ?The relationship between Comex inventories and silver prices
Q&A: Following the presentation, you will get the opportunity to ask CPM Group experts, including Jeffrey Christian, any questions you may have about silver.
Free Report: All participants will receive a complimentary copy of CPM Group's 2023 Silver Truths report, valued at $99. This report is packed with valuable information and analysis.
Don't Miss Out: Expand your knowledge and become a more informed silver market investor. Limited seats are available, so sign up now to secure your spot.
Drive The Conversation: If you have specific topics you would like CPM to cover, let us know and we'll do our best to include them in the presentation.
Thank You To Last Year's Sponsors, Media Partners, and Distributors:
Dolly Varden Silver
Eelo Solutions Capabilities
Electrum Group of Companies
Minera Adularia International
Pan American Silver
Silver One Resources
Sunshine Silver and Refining
Bullion Bulletin, Foretell
Glacier Publishing, The Northern Miner
Creamer Media, Mining Weekly
Investing News Network
Ellis Martin Report
SE Asia Consulting
Bloomberg, via CPM page
GoldSilver Central Pte Ltd.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship opportunities.