The Truth Behind The Silver Conspiracy
Kitco Commentaries | Opinions, Ideas and Markets Talk
Featuring views and opinions written by market professionals, not staff journalists.
Expand your knowledge and become a more informed silver market investor.
Silver is a unique metal, both as a financial asset and industrial commodity. Many investors have difficulty getting accurate information about silver, a millennia old problem that has kept investors vulnerable unnecessary losses.
The high degree of investor secrecy about silver allows misinformation and myths to be circulated to lure investors into buying silver at inflated prices with expectations of grandiose price increases that never materialize.
However, with the right knowledge silver can deliver huge opportunities and profits.
Join CPM Group for a presentation challenging your knowledge about silver and silver markets and gain valuable insights to help you become an informed investor.
– An in-depth overview of the current silver market and CPM Group's projections for 2023 and beyond
– The factors that affect and determine the silver price and how CPM Group tracks them
– Whether there is any truth behind common silver myths, including the idea of draining the comex, bank manipulation, and metal scarcity.
– Why these myths started, and who profits from them
– An explanation of above-ground refined inventories and unmined silver
– How central banks' currency policies and practices relate to silver
– The relationship between Comex inventories and silver prices
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
Dolly Varden Silver
Eelo Solutions Capabilities
Electrum Group of Companies
Minera Adularia International
Pan American Silver
Silver One Resources
Sunshine Silver and Refining
For a free copy of CPM Group’s Silver Truths Report ($99 Value), visit www.cpmgroup.com/silver-facts-and-fantasies-2023/