Revival Gold Inc. is a growth-focused gold exploration and development company. The Company is advancing the Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project located in Idaho, USA. Beartrack-Arnett is the largest past producing gold mine in the state and enjoys many key advantages:
- Multi-million-ounce gold resource; gold-only offering full exposure to the metal.
- Brownfield site with excellent infrastructure including roads, powerline, and existing ADR
gold processing facility.
- 72,000 ounces of gold per year at an AISC of $1,057 per ounce in the first phase open pit
heap leach restart.
Outstanding exploration potential with mineralization over +5 km of known mineralized trend and a further 10 kms of favourable structure to explore.
- C$0.72 share price for a current market cap of C$50 million equal to about $10 per ounce in the ground.
- C$9 million of cash at YE20 and backed by Orion Mine Finance and other large institutional investors.