Nominees for Kitco's Mining CEO Of The Year 2022 announced
Kitco is proud to announce the nominees for Mining CEO Of The Year 2022.
The nomination recognizes business excellence and the ability to drive shareholder value. Categories are operating and non-operating.
"It was a particularly challenging year for miners given the fall in the commodity prices in the latter of 2022," noted Mining Audiences Manager Michael McCrae. "The nomination recognizes exceptional leadership navigating a treacherous year."
The winner of Mining CEO Of The Year 2022 will be announced on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
- Jamie Beck at Filo Mining
- Scott Berdahl at Snowline Gold
- Ana Cabral-Gardner at Sigma Lithium
- Louis-Pierre Gignac at G Mining Ventures
- Keith Phillips at Piedmont Lithium
- Blair Way at Patriot Battery Metals
- Darren Hall at Calibre Mining
- Ron Hochstein at Lundin Gold
- Ammar Al-Joundi at Agnico Eagle Mines
- Jody Kuzenko at Torex Gold Resources
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author and may not reflect those of Kitco Metals Inc. The author has made every effort to ensure accuracy of information provided; however, neither Kitco Metals Inc. nor the author can guarantee such accuracy. This article is strictly for informational purposes only. It is not a solicitation to make any exchange in commodities, securities or other financial instruments. Kitco Metals Inc. and the author of this article do not accept culpability for losses and/ or damages arising from the use of this publication.