My September 24, 2026 read separates bullish macro trends from pullback warnings and conditional spot setups.
Bitcoin holds its bullish trend through a pullback

BTC remains strong bullish above the TBO Cloud despite Wednesday’s 2.10% pullback. Another red close today would likely move TBO Resistance up to today’s high. If that resistance move is confirmed, I would expect a pullback to the Fast line around 80,367 at least, currently aligned with potentially historical TBO Support. RSI confirmed a bearish RSI Reset, but I am not fazed. I do not necessarily think this is the deeper pullback toward $70,000 I have discussed; that remains a possibility, not today’s base-case target.
Ethereum has already moved its resistance higher

ETH confirmed a move up for TBO Resistance on Wednesday. There is a decent chance of a pullback to its Fast line around 2,562. Both BTC and ETH have weakly ascending Slow lines, confirming that their TBO macro trends are bullish. That increases my confidence in buying dips without claiming that either Fast-line entry has already been filled.
A bullish reset does not erase the stablecoin-dominance downtrend

Combined stablecoin dominance confirmed a bullish RSI Reset on Wednesday’s close. An earlier reset did not amount to much. With the Slow line sloping down and TBO Support already lost through TBO Breakdowns, I still lean strong bearish on this chart. I would nevertheless welcome a large crypto pullback that pushed this dominance chart toward its weekly Fast line around 10.54%, especially as it appears to respect historical TBO Support. That is a conditional scenario, not a confirmed rally. Dominance measures market share, not stablecoin spot prices.
OTHERS loses the resistance level it needs to hold

OTHERS, the market cap excluding the top 10, dropped below long-term overhead resistance. This is the only short-term chart I called mildly concerning today: I want to see it close and hold above that line. Do not confuse it with OTHERS.D, the dominance chart. A Fast-line pullback on OTHERS.D would instead be a major buy-the-dip signal for me. TOTALE50 and TOTALE100 remain very strong bullish; those states do not remove the distinct OTHERS concern.
The dollar breaks higher, but the response is preparation

DXY rose 0.57% on Wednesday, closed well above historical support/resistance and printed a TBO Open Long. My response is not panic, but preparation for dips. TradFi is mixed: SPX was rejected from TBO Resistance, NDX had resistance push higher and remains strong bullish, while DJI closed below TBO Support, confirming a strong bearish downtrend in bearish consolidation. Those are different chart states, not a blanket bullish label for every index.
XRP illustrates the conditional Springboard Bounce

The TBO Springboard Bounce starts with a chart above its Cloud pulling back to the Fast line. XRP provides a clear example: its Fast line is at 1.41 and TBO Resistance is at 1.65, roughly 16% above that proposed entry. If XRP drops to the Fast line, my plan is a spot entry, with capital already reserved to buy another dip to the Slow line, if it happens, at twice the initial size to lower the average entry. The planned exit is the rip toward TBO Resistance. This is conditional, not a filled entry; I have not supplied a numerical Slow-line level or a stop. Averaging down increases exposure and can deepen losses if the decline continues. M is not a qualifying Springboard Bounce because it is still inside its Cloud; PUMP is a weaker candidate despite an ascending Slow line because of repeated Close Longs and bearish consolidation.
Learn my strategies and the tools I use every day by visiting The Complete Cryptocurrency Investor by Mastering Assets.


