Gold may be getting ready for a stronger move higher, but there is one thing I want to see before becoming more confident in the rally: confirmation on the daily chart.
In last week's analysis, I explained why gold was approaching an important weekly bottom. That bottom now appears confirmed in my weekly analysis, shifting my attention from where gold might find support to what needs to happen for the next rally to begin.
The bigger picture looks more encouraging for buyers. Still, two price levels could make the difference between a short-term bounce and a more convincing recovery.
Gold's Weekly Bottom Is Now Confirmed
The weekly chart has reached the turning point I was watching.
After an extended correction, gold has established what I consider a confirmed weekly bottom. This gives me greater confidence in the possibility of a larger recovery, although it doesn't mean prices will move straight up from here.
The $4,143 area remains an important reference point in the weekly structure. Below that, the chart shows deeper support around $3,930–$3,882.
For now, my focus is on whether buyers can build on the recent recovery rather than whether gold needs to make another major low.
The next significant resistance on the weekly chart is around $4,602. A move toward that level becomes more realistic if the daily chart confirms a bullish turn.

October 8 Was a Key Turning Point for Gold
The daily chart adds another important piece to the story.
October 8 marked a key low in my timing analysis. Based on the timing structure I've been following, gold had reached the point where I expected the correction to run out of time and selling pressure to become exhausted.
That doesn't mean the date alone confirms a reversal.
What matters now is how price responds.
Gold has already shown signs of recovery from its recent lows, but I want to see buyers push through the nearby resistance levels before treating this as the start of a sustained rally.
Two Price Levels I'm Watching Closely
The first level is $4,181.79.
A daily close above this price would be an encouraging sign that buyers are gaining control.
The second, more important level is $4,227.85.
If gold also closes above that level on the daily chart, it would provide stronger confirmation that the correction has ended and a new upward move may be underway.
These levels matter because they help separate an early bounce from a recovery with stronger technical support.
Rather than trying to buy the exact bottom, I prefer to wait for the market to show that buyers are ready to take control.

Could Gold Rally Toward $4,602?
If gold clears both daily resistance levels, the next major upside area I'm watching is $4,602.57.
That level stands out on the weekly chart and could become an important test if the recovery gains momentum.
There may be smaller pullbacks along the way. On the hourly chart, $4,263.34 is another level worth watching, while $4,167.99 could become relevant during a short-term correction.
The exact path is less important than the overall structure: a confirmed weekly bottom, improving daily price action and a break above the levels that have been holding buyers back.
What If Gold Fails to Break Higher?
A bullish weekly outlook doesn't rule out another short-term decline.
If gold struggles to hold its recovery and fails to close above the daily confirmation levels, the market could spend more time consolidating or pull back toward support.
That wouldn't automatically cancel the weekly bottoming scenario, but it would delay confirmation of the next upward move.
For me, the distinction is simple. The weekly chart gives me a reason to favor a recovery. The daily chart still needs to show that the move is ready.
My Gold Outlook
I'm bullish on gold based on the weekly structure, but I'm not interested in chasing the price before the daily chart confirms the move.
The levels I'm watching are straightforward:
- $4,181.79: First daily confirmation level.
- $4,227.85: Stronger confirmation of a bullish recovery.
- $4,263.34: Near-term upside reference.
- $4,602.57: Major weekly resistance.
The October 8 timing low adds weight to the bullish case, but price action will ultimately determine whether the recovery can continue.
Gold's weekly bottom may already be in place. The next question is whether buyers can turn that foundation into a sustained rally.

